We employ more than 18,600 people across 40 countries. Key to retaining a diverse, ambitious and engaged workforce is our focus on employee education, learning and development. We continue to invest heavily in employee development to build our own leadership pipeline and to encourage our workforce to aim high and achieve.
With operations in Europe, Asia, The Americas, Australasia and the South Pacific, the opportunities within Fletcher Building are significant.
Why work for Fletcher Building?
- We are one of Australasia's most respected public companies with significant resources to invest in technology and new businesses.
- We employ 18,600 people, in more than 50 businesses at hundreds of sites across the world. That means options for career progression across a range of roles, industries, and locations.
- Our leaders create workplaces where people at all levels are engaged, they can excel and they are rewarded for results.
- We invest in the development of our people with training and resources to maximise their performance and move them towards achieving their career goals.
- Our commitment to work/life balance and our family programmes show we recognise our people live in a bigger world than the workplace.
For more information and to see the many roles on offer at Fletcher Building, visit www.fbcareers.com.